Section 2: Understanding Your Phone
This section outlines some key features of your phone. It also displays the screen and the icons that are displayed when the
phone is in use.
Installing the SIM Card
Important: The SIM card and its contacts can be easily damaged by scratches or bending. Use caution when
inserting or removing the card and keep all SIM cards out of reach of children. Make sure the gold contacts of the
SIM card face down into the phone and the notch is aligned, as you slide the SIM card into the socket.
1. If your phone is turned on, power-off the phone by holding down the key until the power-off image displays.
2. Remove the battery by pressing down (1) and sliding the battery cover away.
3. Lift the bottom of the battery and then lift it up and away.
Important: Please charge the battery after most or all of the battery has been fully exhausted.
Charging the Battery
1.Connect the charger with the power supply.
2. Connect the charger with the phone.
3. The battery indication light will blink when phone is charging. If the handset is powered off when it is charging,
LCD will display a charging indication.
4. When the battery is full, indication will stop blinking. If power is off, indication on LCD will show completed.
5. Battery, phone and charger may get warm during charging.
6. Please disconnect the handset and charger when charging is completed.
7. You may use the handset while it is charging.