THIS OPERATING INSTRUCTION MANUAL
COVERS ALL PROJECT CENTERS.
Please indicate the following
information from the service
part drawing provided.
Read and follow all
Safety Rules and Operating Instructions before
first use of this product. Retain this document for future reference.
Sears, Roebuck and Co., Hoffman Estates, IL 60179 USA
Made in the U.S.A.
RULES AND WARNINGS:
• DO NOT stand on this product. You may fail which may cause personal injury.
• WEAR SAFETY GLASSES AND GLOVES when cutting the banding material. The
bands may snap which may cause personal injury.
• WEAR SAFETY GLASSES when removing or repositioning the slides. The tool
could slip which may cause personal injury.
• When moving this product, do not pull it. Push the product to prevent personal injury.
• USE THE BRAKES when not moving this product. This will prevent the product from
rolling, which may cause personal injury or product damage.
• BE CAREFUL when opening more than one drawer. The product may become
unstable and tip, which may cause personal injury or product damage.
• DO NOT mount this product on a truck bed or any other moving object. This may
cause personal injury or product damage.
• DO NOT step in the drawers. You may fall which may cause personal injury.
• Appropriately secure this product before moving it with a forklift.
• DO NOT tow with power equipment. The product could tip, which may cause
personal injury or product damage.
• DO NOT alter this product in any manner. For example, do not weld external Iockbars
or attach electrical equipment. This may cause product damage or personal injury.
• Keep the product on level surfaces. The product may become unstable and tip if
stored or moved on an un-IeveI surface, which may cause personal injury or product
• Lock the drawers before moving this product. The drawers could come open and
make the product unstable and tip, which may cause personal injury or product
• The maximum weight for each drawer should be no more than 35 pounds.
• The maximum product weight, including contents, cannot exceed 400 pounds.
Refer to Service
for full listing of Service
NOTE: It is recommended to use
adequate manpower for this
• Remove the bottom drawer (if
necessary) by following the drawer
• Lay the project center on its back,
use packaging material to protect the
• Position the plastic bumpers on the
bottom of the unit.
• Attach the two rigid casters to one end
of the project center using hex head
screws and lock nuts provided.
• Attach the swivel casters at the other
end of the unit in the same manner.
• Return the project center to its upright