The dryer has been designed for 10 or 16 amperes.
If the dryer fuse (factory setting) does not correspond
to the socket fuse (household fuse), complete the
1. Connect the dryer to the mains electricity (see pa
2. Turn the programme selector to Off.
3. Simultaneously press and hold the Start/Stop and
Low heat buttons.
4. Turn the programme selector clockwise to Ex
5. Release both buttons.
6. Turn the programme selector 5 positions further
7. Press the Start/Stop button.
8. Press the Low heat button (only if conversion is
i The value set (10 or 16) will be shown in the Dis
i If no value is shown: switch off the dryer and start
9. Press the Start/Stop button. The value is stored
and the display goes out.
10.Turn the programme selector to Off.