Check the following fabric symbols:
E = drying at normal temperature.
D = drying at a lower temperature:
Press the Low heat button too
or select J (super delicate drying).
F = do not tumble dry.
Do not tumble dry the following fabrics:
- Airtight fabrics (e.g. rubber coated fabrics).
- Delicate materials (silk, curtains made from synthe
tic material) they may crease.
- Dripping wet laundry high energy consump
- Wool or fabrics containing wool, unless you use
the woollens basket (see page 24).
- Observe the manufacturer's instructions.
Important for all drying cycles:
- To obtain a uniform drying result, sort the laundry
by fabric type and drying programme.
- Fasten zips, hooks and eyes. Tie loose belts,
apron strings etc, together.
- Do not over dry easy care laundry: This may result
in creasing. Allow laundry to finish drying in the air.
- Do not iron laundry immediately after drying. Leave
laundry folded up for a short while. This helps the
residual moisture to distribute evenly.
- Knitted fabrics (e.g. T shirts, jerseys) often shrink
slightly the first time they are tumble dried. Do not
use the Very dry"/Extra dry" programmes.