To attach the MultiSync LCD monitor to your system, follow these instructions:
1. Turn off the power to your computer.
2. For the PC or MAC with DVI digital output: Connect the DVI signal cable to the connector of the display card in your
system (Figure A.1). Tighten all screws.
For the PC with Analog output: Connect the 15-pin mini D-SUB to DVI-A signal cable to the connector of the display card in
your system (Figure A.2).
For the MAC: Connect the MultiSync Macintosh cable adapter to the computer, then attach the 15-pin mini D-SUB signal cable
to the MultiSync Macintosh cable adapter (Figure B.1).
NOTE: Some Macintosh systems do not require a Macintosh cable adapter.
3. Connect the DVI signal cable to the connector on the back of the monitor. (Figure C.1). Connect only either VGA or DVI to input 2.
NOTE: Incorrect cable connections may result in irregular operation, damage display quality/components of LCD module and/or
shorten the module's life.
Collect cables and place them into the stand and attach cable cover. The cable cover can be attached on the front or back side of
the Tilt Stand (Figure C.1, C.2). When managing cables be sure to consider if the display will be tilted, raised, lowered, or rotated
and allow enough cable to do so.
4. Connect one end of the power cord to the AC inlet on the back of the monitor and the other end to the power outlet
5. The Vacation Switch on the left side of the monitor must be turned on. Turn on the monitor with the front power button
NOTE: The Vacation Switch is a true on/off switch. If this switch is on the OFF position, the monitor cannot be turned on using the front
button. DO NOT switch on/off repeatedly.
NOTE: For the MAC with digital output: Before turning on the MAC, the DVI Input mode must be set to DIGITAL in "DVI SELECTION"
menu within the OSM by pressing "SELECT" button then "CONTROL" button when the DVI signal cable is connected to the
DVI-I connector (Input1) of the monitor. Otherwise the MAC may not turn on.
6. Turn on the computer. No-touch Auto Adjust automatically adjusts the monitor to optimal settings upon initial setup for most timings.
For further adjustments, use the following OSM controls:
• Auto Contrast (Analog input only)
• Auto Adjust (Analog input only)
Refer to the Controls section of this User's Manual for a full description of these OSM controls.
NOTE: If you have any problems, please refer to the Troubleshooting section of this User's Manual.