This manual covers several models. Your model may have some or all of the items listed. Refer to this manual or the Frequently Asked
Questions section of our website at www.whirlpool.com for more detailed instructions.
Oven cavity light
Food Poisoning Hazard
Do not let food sit in oven more than one hour before
or after cooking.
Doing so can result in food poisoning or sickness.
The Clock can use a 12-hour cycle.
1. Check that the oven is OFF.
2. Press CLOCK.
3. Press Temp/Time "up" or "down" arrow keypad to set the hours. Press CLOCK to
switch to the minutes. Press Temp/Time "up" or "down" arrow keypad to set the
4. Press CLOCK or START.
While the oven door is closed, press LIGHT to turn the light on and off. The oven light will
come on when the oven door is opened. The oven light will not come on during the Self-
The Timer can be set in hours or minutes up to 12 hours and 59 minutes.
1. Press TIMER SET/OFF.
2. Press Temp/Time "up" or "down" arrow keypad to set the length of time.
3. Press START to begin the countdown. If enabled, end-of-cycle tones will sound at end
4. Press TIMER SET/OFF to cancel the Timer. Do not press CANCEL because the oven
will turn off.
The Start keypad begins any oven function. If Start is not pressed within 5 seconds,
a tone will sound and Start will blink until pressed or canceled. If Start is not pressed
within 1 minute after pressing a keypad, the function is canceled and the time of day is
The Cancel keypad stops any function except the Timer and Oven Control Lockout.
The Temp/Time "up" and "down" arrow keypad are used to adjust time and temperature
1. Press BAKE.
2. Press Temp/Time "up" or "down" arrow keypad until desired temperature is reached.
A tone will sound if the minimum or maximum temperature is reached.
3. Press START.
4. To change the temperature, repeat Step 2. Press START.
5. Press CANCEL when finished.
NOTE: The convection fan will shut off when the oven door is opened. If the oven door
remains open for too long, the heating elements will shut off until the oven door is closed.
All timers, including any active Cook Time or Timed Cook functions, will continue to count