Printing Photos from a Computer
This section describes how to print photos with My Image Garden.
This section uses windows displayed when the Windows 8.1 operating system (hereinafter referred to as
Windows 8.1) is used.
1. Open the paper support (A).
2. Pull out the paper output tray (B), then open the output tray extension (C).
3. Load paper vertically WITH THE PRINT SIDE FACING YOU.
4. Align the paper guides (D) with the paper width.
5. Click the My Image Garden icon (E) in Quick Menu.
The Guide Menu screen is displayed.