• Print from Last Page:
4. Complete the setup
When you execute print, the specified number of copies will be printed with the specified printing order.
• When the application software that you used to create the document has the same function, specify the
settings on the printer driver. However, if the print results are not acceptable, specify the function
settings on the application software. When you specify the number of copies and the printing order with
both the application software and this printer driver, the number of copies may be multiplied numbers of
the two settings or the specified printing order may not be enabled.
• Print from Last Page appears grayed out and is unavailable when Tiling/Poster is selected for Page
• When Booklet is selected for Page Layout, Print from Last Page and Collate appear grayed out and
cannot be set.
• When Duplex Printing (Manual) is selected, Print from Last Page appears grayed out and cannot be
• By setting both Print from Last Page and Collate, you can perform printing so that papers are collated
one by one starting from the last page.
These settings can be used in combination with Normal-size, Borderless, Fit-to-Page, Scaled, and