If there are problems with the contents of a codec, the codec will not be supported.
If the information for a Container is incorrect and the file is in error, the Container will not be able to play
Sound or video may not work if the contents have a standard bitrate/frame rate above the compatible Frame/sec
listed in the table above.
If the Index Table is in error, the Seek (Jump) function is not supported.
• Supports up to H.264, Level 4.1
• H.264 FMO / ASO / RS, VC1 SP / MP / AP L4 and AVCHD are not
• XVID, MPEG4 SP, ASP :
– Below 1280 x 720: 60 frame max
– Above 1280 x 720: 30 frame max
• GMC 2 over is not supported.
• H.263 is not supported.
• Only Samsung Techwin MJPEG is supported.
Playing recorded TV or movie file continuously (Resume Play)
If you exit the playing Recorded TV or Videos function, it can be played later from the point where it was stopped.
If you press the ENTERE button (Chaptering) during playing the file, you can explore scene divided into 5 chapters
If the index information is damaged or unsupported, you will not be able to use the Chaptering function.
1. Select the movie file you want to play continuously by pressing
the ◄ or ► button to select it from the file list section.
2. Press the � (Play) / ENTERE button.
3. Select Play Continuously (Resume Play) by pressing the Blue
button. The Movie will begin to play from where it was stopped.
The Blue button is available when resuming play.
If the Continuous Movie Play Help function is set to On
in the Settings menu, a pop-up message will appear
when you resume play a movie file.
[BOOK-PC7000]Web Manual-Eng.indb 39
• Supports up to WMA 7, 8, 9, STD
• WMA 9 PRO does not support 2 channel excess multi channel or
• WMA sampling rate 22050Hz mono is not supported.
00:04:03 / 00:07:38
Resumes playing from the last viewed
Play continuously E Chaptering L Jump T Tools R Return
2010-06-21 오전 10:32:00