Plug & Play Feature
When the TV is initially powered on, basic settings proceed automatically and subsequently.
The Screen Saver is activated if there is no remote control key input for longer than 1 minute while Plug & Play is running.
The Screen Saver is activated if there is no operating signal for longer than 15 minutes.
1. Press the POWER button on the remote control. The message Select 'Home Use'
when installing this TV in your home. is displayed.
2. Then press the ◄ or ► button to select Store Demo or Home Use, then the
ENTER E button.
We recommend setting the TV to
mode is only intended for use in retail environments.
If the unit is accidentally set to
the TV. When the volume OSD is displayed, press and hold the MENU button on the TV for 5 seconds.
The factory default setting for the picture will be
3. Press the ENTER E button. Select the appropriate country by pressing the ▲ or ▼ button. Press the ENTER E button to confirm
4. Press the ▲ or ▼ button to select the Antenna source to memorize. Press the ENTER E button to select Start.
Digital & Analogue
: Digital and Analogue channels.
: Digital channels.
: Analogue channels.
channel search will start and end automatically.
ess the ENTER E button at any time to interrupt the memorization process.
fter all the available channels are stored, the message Set the Clock Mode. is displayed.
5. Press the ENTER E button. Press the ▲ or ▼ button to select Auto, then Press the ENTER E button.
you select Manual, Set current date and time is displayed. (refer to page 24)
you have received a digital signal, the time will be set automatically. If not, see page 24 to set the clock.
6. Press the ▲ or ▼ button to highlight the time zone for your local area (and to move the highlight to the appropriate time zone on the
map of the Australia). Press the ENTER E button.
7. The brief instruction on How to get the best performance from your new HDTV is displayed. Press the ENTER E button.
You can change previous or next page by pressing the
is menu is available HD Connection Guide in the Support menu.
8. The message Enjoy your TV. is displayed. When you have finished, press the ENTER E button.
If you want to return to this feature...
1. Press the MENU button to display the menu. Press the ▲ or ▼ button to select Setup,
then press the ENTER E button.
2. Press the ENTER E button again to select Plug & Play.
3. Enter your 4 digit PIN number. The default PIN number of a new TV set is
you want to change PIN number, refer to 22 page.
Plug & Play feature is only available in the TV mode.
Any previous settings and adjustments will remain including the picture mode.
All Channel settings will be lost.
For home viewing, ensure the picture mode is set to Standard.
Home Use mode for the best picture in your
Store Demo mode and you want to return to Home Use (Standard): Press the Volume button on
Standard. Standard mode is the recommended home viewing picture mode.
◄ or ► button.
English - 10
Plug & Play
Select 'Home Use' when installing this TV in your
Plug & Play