This appliance has been designed exclusively
for domestic use and must not be used for
Carefully read through the operating
instructions for the appliance and safeguard
them for future reference.
Thank you for buying the
new steam-ironing system from Siemens. Please
read these instructions for use. They contain
valuable information about the unique features of
this system and some hints to make ironing easier
This powerful system produces non-stop steam
for an ideal ironing performance. It has a large
detachable water tank that can be refilled at any
time without switching off the system. We hope
that you enjoy ironing with this steam station.
Read these instructions for use carefully before
using the appliance and save them for future
Open out the first page of the booklet, this will help
you to understand how the appliance works.
This appliance complies with international safety
General safety instructions
• Before plugging the appliance into the mains,
check that the voltage corresponds to that stated
on the characteristics plate. This appliance must
be connected to an earthed socket. If using an
extension cable, make sure that it has a 10 A
bipolar socket with an earth connection.
• This appliance must only be used only for the
purposes for which it was designed, i.e. as an
iron. Any other use will be considered improper
and consequently dangerous. The manufacturer
will not be held responsible for any damage
arising from misuse or improper use.
• The electrical plug must not be removed from the
socket by tugging on the cable.
• Do not leave the appliance exposed to weather
conditions (rain, sun, frost, etc.).
• Do not leave the iron unattended while it is
• The mains cable on this appliance must not
be replaced by the user. If the cable becomes
damaged or needs to be replaced, this must only
be done at an authorised Technical Service Centre.
steam station, the
• Never immerse the iron or steam tank in water or
any other liquid.
• The appliance must never be placed under the
tap to fill it with water.
Remove the plug from the socket before filling
the appliance with water or before pouring out
the remaining water after use.
• Keep the appliance out of children's reach.
This appliance is not intended to be used
by persons (including children) with reduced
physical, sensory or mental capacities, or lack
of experience and knowledge, unless they have
been given supervision or instruction.
Children should be supervised to ensure that
they do not play with the
• This appliance reaches high temperatures and
produces steam during use, this could cause
scalds or burns.
• If the safety fuse fitted in the appliance blows
the appliance will be rendered inoperative. To
restore normal operation the appliance will have
to be taken to an authorised Technical Service
• Never aim the steam at people or animals.
• The appliance must be used and placed on a
stable surface. When placed on its support,
make sure that the surface on which the support
stands is stable.
• Do not use the iron if it has been dropped, shows
visible signs of damage or if it is leaking water.
It will have to be checked by an authorised
technical service centre before it can be used
• Do not allow the cord to come into contact with
the soleplate when it is hot.
1. Removable water tank
2. Removable iron pad
3. "Water empty" / "Clean warning" pilot light
4. Variable steam control
5. Steam hose
6. Illuminated main power 0/I button
7. "Steam ready" / "Auto shut-off" pilot light
8. Housing with internal steam generator
9. Mains plug
10. Temperature dial
11. Iron´s steam release button
12. Iron pilot light