Connecting the product safely
There are high voltage electrodes inside the product. Before you clean the inside of the product,
make sure you have unplugged the power cord from the electrical socket. Doing this will prevent
an electrical shock.
DO NOT handle the plug with wet hands. Doing this might cause an electrical shock.
Always make sure the plug is fully inserted.
This product should be connected to an AC power source within the range indicated on the
rating label. DO NOT connect it to a DC power source or inverter. If you are not sure, contact a
DO NOT allow anything to rest on the power cord. DO NOT place this product where people
may step on the cord.