To Replace the Filter:
1. To reinstall the filter, place the back edge of the filter into the
channel at the rear of the range hood.
2. Pull the filter latch toward the front of the range hood and
push the front of the filter up into place.
3. Release the filter latch. It will spring back into place to secure
4. Replace the screw in the filter retainer.
Replacing a Halogen Lamp
Turn off the range hood and allow the halogen lamp to cool. To
avoid damage or decreasing the life of the new lamp, do not
touch the lamp with bare fingers. Replace the lamp, using tissue
or wearing cotton gloves to handle the lamp.
If new lights do not operate, make sure the lamps are inserted
correctly before calling service.
1. Disconnect power.
2. Use a flat-blade screwdriver and gently pry the light cover
3. Remove the lamp and replace it with a 120-volt, 40-watt
maximum, halogen lamp made for a G-9 base.
4. Replace the light cover.
5. Reconnect power.
Lamps 120 V 1.5 Ohms
L-2 Speed 1 120 V 1.5 Ohms
L-3 Speed 2 120 V 2.0 Ohms
GY (Speed 3)
BR (Speed 1)
Red - Brown
Red - Black
Red - Gray
Red - White
Mechanical push buttons
R (Speed 2)
0.9 ±10% A
27.5 ±10% Ohms
55.7 ±10% Ohms
86.8 ±10% Ohms
117.7 ±10% Ohms