FOR YOUR SAFETY
Be careful when attempting to manually ignite this
heater. Holding in the control knob for more than 10
seconds before igniting the gas will cause a ball of
flame upon ignition.
Note: For your safety, control knob cannot be turned "OFF" (
depressing control knob in "PILOT" (
1. Turn control knob to "OFF" (
2. Wait at least 5 minutes to let gas dissipate before attempting to relight Pilot.
3. Repeat the "Lighting" steps on prior page.
FOR YOUR SAFETY
Heater will be hot after use. Handle with extreme care.
1. Turn control knob clockwise to "PILOT "(
sound when extinguished.) Burner will extinguish but PILOT will remain ON.
2. To extinguish PILOT, depress control knob and continue to turn it clockwise to "OFF" (
3. Turn cylinder valve clockwise to OFF and disconnect regulator when heater is not in use.
Note: After use, some discoloration of the emitter screen is normal.
For a safe and pleasurable heating experience, perform this check before each use.
1. I am familiar with entire owner's manual and understand all precautions noted.
2. All components are properly assembled, intact and operable.
3. No alterations have been made.
4. All gas connections are secure and do not leak.
5. Wind velocity is below 10 mph / 8.046km/h.
6. Unit will operate at reduced efficiency below 40°F/ 4°C.
7. Heater is outdoors (outside any enclosure).
8. There is adequate fresh air ventilation.
9. There is an AAA battery inside the Electric igniter and the battery is new.
), position and then rotating it to "OFF" (
). (Normally, burner will make a slight popping
) without first