10. Heater is away from gasoline or other flammable liquids or vapors.
11. Heater is away from windows, air intake openings, sprinklers and other water sources.
12. Heater is at least 40in/101.6cm on side ,at least 40in/101.6cm on rear and at least 28in/71.12cm
on top from combustible materials.
13. Heater is on a noncombustible, hard and level surface.
14. There are no signs of spider or insect nests.
15. All burner passages are clear.
16. All air circulation passages are clear.
17. Children and adults should be alerted to the hazards of high surface temperatures and should
stay away to avoid burns or clothing ignition.
18. Young children should be carefully supervised when they are in the area of the heater.
19. Clothing or other protective material should not be hung from the heater, or placed on or near the
20. Any guard or other protective device removed for servicing the heater must be replaced prior to
operating the heater.
21. Installation and repair should be done by a qualified service person. The heater should be
inspected before use and at least annually by a qualified service person.
22. More frequent cleaning may be required as necessary. It is imperative that control compartment,
burner and circulating air passageways of the heater be kept clean.
1. Gas control is in OFF position.
2. Gas Tank valve is OFF.
3. Disconnect hose regulator from propane cylinder.
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
FOR YOUR SAFETY:
• Do NOT touch or move heater for at least 45 minutes
• Reflector is hot to the touch.
• Allow reflector to cool before touching.
To enjoy years of outstanding performance from your heater, make sure you perform the following
maintenance activities on a regular basis:
Keep exterior surfaces clean.
1. Use warm soapy water for cleaning. Never use flammable or corrosive cleaning agents.
2. While cleaning your unit, be sure to keep the area around the burner and pilot assembly dry at all
times. Do not submerge the control valve assembly. If the gas control is submerged in water, do
NOT use it. It must be replaced.
a. Keep the appliance area clear and free from combustible materials, gasoline and other
flammable vapors and liquids.
b. Do not obstruct the flow of combustion and ventilation air.
c. Keep the ventilation opening(s) of the cylinder enclosure free and clear from debris.
3. Air flow must be unobstructed. Keep controls, burner, and circulating air passageways clean.