User’s Guide Digital Video Baby Monitor Models: MBP43, MBP43/2, MBP43/3, MBP43/4, MBP43-B The features described in this User’s Guide are subject to modifications without prior notice.
Please retain your original dated sales receipt for your records. For warranty service of your Motorola product, you will need to provide a copy of your dated sales receipt to confirm warranty status. Registration is not required for warranty coverage.
Overview of the Parent Unit Display (LCD screen) Power Indicator LED Up Key BLUE when mains adapter power Normal Mode: Tilt Up Menu Mode: Scroll Up RED when battery low. Down Key Unit ON/OFF LED (Green) Normal Mode: Tilt Down Audio Level LED (Green, Orange, Menu Mode: Scroll Down Red, Red)
Parent unit menu icons Signal Level (5 Levels) No Signal Night Vision Mode (Screen changes to Black/White) Talk Mode Battery Level Control (4 Levels) Pan Left Pan Right Tilt Up Tilt Down Volume Level Control (8 Levels) & Brightness Level Control (8 Levels) Lullaby Control (5 Song Selections) Zoom Level Control (1X, 2X) Alarm Setting (6h, 4h, 2h, OFF)
Overview of Your Baby Unit Photo Sensor (Night Vision Mode) ON/OFF Switch Camera Lens Power Adapter Socket Infrared LEDs Antenna Power LED Pair Key Microphone Temperature Sensor Speaker Important guidelines for installing your Baby Monitor • To use your Video Monitor Baby and Parent Unit together, you must be able to establish a radio link between them, and the range will be affected by environmental conditions.
Table of contents 1. Safety Instructions ..................7 2. Getting Started..................9 Baby Unit Power Supply................9 Parent Unit Battery Installation ..............9 Parent Unit Power Supply ................. 10 Registration (Pairing) ................11 3. Using the Baby Monitor................12 Setting up ....................12 Pan and Tilt ....................
1. Safety Instructions WARNING: STRANGULATION HAZARD - Keep the unit and adapter cord more than 3 feet from the crib out of baby’s reach. NEVER place camera or cords within the crib. Secure the cord more than 3 feet away from the baby’s reach.
• Never use extension cords with power adapters. Only use the power adapters provided. • Test this monitor and all its functions so that you are familiar with it prior to actual use. • Do not use the baby monitor near water. •...
2. Getting Started Baby Unit Power Supply 1. Connect the small plug of the power adapter to the baby unit and the other end to the electrical outlet. NOTE Only use the enclosed power adapter (5.9V DC / 1000mA). 2. Slide the ON/OFF switch to the ON position. The power LED will light up in green.
Parent Unit Power Supply IMPORTANT Installing the rechargeable battery pack and charging it fully before use is recommended. This will allow the unit to operate on battery in the event of a power failure. 1. Connect the small plug of the power adapter to the parent unit and the other end to the electrical outlet.
2. If the parent unit is turned ON, when the adapter is plugged in, the battery icon in the screen’s top right corner will show that the battery is charging by cycling the internal segments, The Blue LED in the top left corner lights up to indicate the adapter is plugged in.
3. Using the Baby Monitor Setting up • Place the baby unit in a convenient location (e.g. on a table) and point the camera lens towards the area you want to monitor. • Adjust the baby unit’s head angle by using the parent unit to pan and tilt the camera up, down, left and right until you are satisfied with the image in the parent unit.
Temperature Display The temperature reading from the temperature sensor at the back of the Baby Unit will be displayed at the top of the LCD screen. The readings will turn RED if the temperature goes above 29°C / 84°F or below 14°C / 57°F. The reading will change to and icon flashing in red if the temperature goes above 36°C / 97°F.
4. Parent Unit Menu Options Volume 1. Press the Menu button and the menu bar will pop up. < > 2. If necessary, press the LEFT button or RIGHT button until highlighted. 3. Press the UP button or DOWN button to select the desired volume level from level 1~8.
4.6.3 Delete a camera 1. Press the Menu button and the menu bar will pop up. < > 2. Press the LEFT button or RIGHT button until is highlighted, and menu will pop up. 3. Press the UP button or DOWN button to select , and press the OK button to confirm.
5. Disposal of The Device (environment) At the end of the product lifecycle, you should not dispose of this product with normal household waste. Take this product to a collection point for the recycling of electrical and electronic equipment. The symbol on the product, user's guide and/or box indicates this.
6. Cleaning Clean the baby monitor with a slightly damp cloth or with an anti-static cloth. Never use cleaning agents or abrasive solvents. Cleaning and care • Do not clean any part of the product with thinners or other solvents and chemicals -- this may cause permanent damage to the product which is not covered by the warranty.
7. Help Display No display • Try recharging or replacing the battery pack. • Reset the units. Disconnect the battery pack of the parent unit and unplug both the units’ electrical power, then plug them back in. • Is the unit turned on? Press and hold the ON/OFF key on the parent unit to turn it ON.
Interference Noise interference on your parent unit • Your baby and parent units may be too close. Move them farther apart. • Make sure there is at least 3 to 6 feet (1 to 2 meters) between the 2 units to avoid audio feedback.
To order a replacement battery pack, contact customer service. Consumer Products and Accessories Limited Warranty ("Warranty") Thank you for purchasing this Motorola branded product manufactured under license by Binatone Electronics International LTD ("BINATONE"). What Does this Warranty Cover? Subject to the exclusions contained below, BINATONE warrants that this Motorola branded product ("Product") or certified accessory ("Accessory") sold...
PROVIDED UNDER THIS EXPRESS LIMITED WARRANTY IS THE EXCLUSIVE REMEDY OF THE CONSUMER, AND IS PROVIDED IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. IN NO EVENT SHALL MOTOROLA OR BINATONE BE LIABLE, WHETHER IN CONTRACT OR TORT (INCLUDING...
(c) use of the Products or Accessories for commercial purposes or subjecting the Product or Accessory to abnormal usage or conditions; or (d) other acts which are not the fault of MOTOROLA or BINATONE, are excluded from coverage.
Unauthorized Service or Modification. Defects or damages resulting from service, testing, adjustment, installation, maintenance, alteration, or modification in any way by someone other than MOTOROLA, BINATONE or its authorized service centers, are excluded from coverage. Altered Products. Products or Accessories with (a) serial numbers or date tags that have been removed, altered or obliterated;...
FCC and IC regulations FCC Part l5 NOTE: This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to Part 15 of the Federal Communications Commission (FCC) rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation.
WARNING Changes or modifications, to this equipment not expressively approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user’s authority to operate the equipment. Industry Canada This device complies with Industry Canada licence-exempt RSS standard(s): Operation is subject to the following Two conditions:(1) this device may not cause interference, and (2) this device must accept any interference, including interference that may cause undesired operation of the device.
Technical Specifications Baby unit (Model: MBP43BU) Frequency 2.4 GHz to 2.48 GHz Image sensor color CMOS 0.3M Pixels Lens f 2.5mm, F 2.8 IR LED 8 pcs Power Adapter: 5E-AD059100-U; Input: 100-240V, 50/60Hz 150mA; Output: 5.9V, 1000mA Adapter: BLJ5W059100P; Input: 100-240V, 50/60Hz 150mA;...
Parent unit (Model: MBP43PU) Frequency 2.4 GHz to 2.48 GHz Display 3.5" diagonal TFT LCD Display colors 16.7M color LCD Brightness control 8 steps Volume control 8 steps Power Adapter: 5E-AD060050-U; Input: 100-240V, 50/60Hz 150mA; Output: 6.0V, 500mA Adapter: BLJ5W060050P; Input: 100-240V, 50/60Hz 150mA;...
Manufactured, distributed or sold by Binatone Electronics International LTD., official licensee for this product. MOTOROLA and the Stylized M Logo, are trademarks or registered trademarks of Motorola Trademark Holdings, LLC. and are used under license. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.