User’s Guide Digital Video Baby Monitor Models: MBP43-B The features described in this User’s Guide are subject to modifications without prior notice.
Please retain your original dated sales receipt for your records. For warranty service of your Motorola product, you will need to provide a copy of your dated sales receipt to confirm warranty status. Registration is not required for warranty coverage.
Overview of the Owner Unit POWER 1. Display (LCD screen) 9. Talk Key Press and hold to speak to your Baby 2. Up Key Normal Mode: Tilt Up 10. Power Indicator LED turns BLUE Menu Mode: Scroll Up when the unit is on and the power 3.
Owner unit menu icons (cont’d) Volume Level Control (8 Levels) Brightness Level Control (8 Levels) Soothing Baby Music Control (5 Song Selections) Zoom Level Control (1X, 2X) Alarm Setting (6h, 4h, 2h, Off) , View, Cam Control (Scan Delete) Temperature Reading (HH °C / °F or LL °C / °F) Icon &...
Table of contents 1. Safety Instructions ..................6 2. Getting Started..................8 Baby Unit Power Supply................8 Owner Unit Battery Installation ..............8 Owner Unit Power Supply................9 Registration (Pairing)................. 10 3. Using the Baby Monitor................11 Setting up....................11 Pan and Tilt ....................11 Night Vision Mode..................11 Talk Mode ....................
1. Safety Instructions WARNING: STRANGULATION HAZARD -In case this unit is being used to monitor infants or children, keep the unit and adapter cord more than 3 feet from the crib and out of their reach. Never place camera or cords within a crib or near a bed.
• Do not cover the digital video Baby monitor with a towel or blanket. • Never use extension cords with power adapters. Only use the power adapters provided. • Test this monitor and all its functions so that you are familiar with it prior to actual use.
2. Getting Started Baby Unit Power Supply 1. Connect the small plug of the power adapter to the Baby unit and the other end to the electrical outlet. NOTE Only use the enclosed power adapter (5.9V DC / 1000mA). 2. Slide the ON/OFF switch to the ON position. The power LED will light up in green.
Owner Unit Power Supply IMPORTANT Installing the rechargeable battery pack and charging it fully before use is recommended. This will allow the unit to operate on battery in the event of a power failure. 1. Connect the small plug of the power adapter to the owner unit and the other end to the electrical outlet.
2. If the owner unit is turned ON, when the adapter is plugged in, the battery icon in the screen’s top right corner will show that the battery is charging by cycling the internal segments, The Blue LED in the top left corner lights up to indicate the adapter is plugged in.
3. Using the Baby Monitor Setting up • Place the Baby unit in a convenient location (e.g. on a table) and point the camera lens towards the area you want to monitor. • Adjust the Baby unit’s head angle by using the owner unit to pan and tilt the camera up, down, left and right until you are satisfied with the image in the owner unit.
Temperature (HH °C / °F or LL °C / °F) The temperature reading from the temperature sensor at the back of the Baby Unit will be displayed at the top of the LCD screen. The readings will turn RED if the temperature goes above 29°C / 84°F or below 14°C / 57°F.
4. Owner Unit Menu Options Volume 1. Press the Menu button and the menu bar will pop up. < > 2. If necessary, press the LEFT button or RIGHT button until highlighted. 3. Press the UP button or DOWN button to select the desired volume level from level 1~8.
4.6.3 Delete a camera 1. Press the Menu button and the menu bar will pop up. < > 2. Press the LEFT button or RIGHT button until is highlighted, and menu will pop up. 3. Press the UP button or DOWN button to select , and press the OK button to confirm.
5. Disposal of The Device (environment) At the end of the product lifecycle, you should not dispose of this product with normal household waste. Take this product to a collection point for the recycling of electrical and electronic equipment. The symbol on the product, user’s guide and/or box indicates this.
6. Cleaning Clean your Digital Video Baby Monitor with a slightly damp cloth or with an anti-static cloth. Never use cleaning agents or abrasive solvents. Cleaning and care • Do not clean any part of the product with thinners or other solvents and chemicals -- this may cause permanent damage to the product which is not covered by the warranty.
7. Help Display No display • Try recharging or replacing the battery pack. • Reset the units. Disconnect the battery pack of the owner unit and unplug both the units electrical power, then plug them back in. • Is the unit turned on? Press and hold the ON/OFF key on the owner unit to turn it ON.
Interference Noise interference on your owner unit • Your Baby and owner units may be too close. Move them farther apart. • Make sure there is at least 3 to 6 feet (1 to 2 metres) between the 2 units to avoid audio feedback.
Consumer Products and Accessories Limited Warranty ("Warranty") Thank you for purchasing this Motorola branded product manufactured under license by Binatone Electronics International LTD ("BINATONE"). What Does this Warranty Cover? Subject to the exclusions contained below, BINATONE warrants that this Motorola branded product ("Product") or certified accessory ("Accessory") sold...
PROVIDED UNDER THIS EXPRESS LIMITED WARRANTY IS THE EXCLUSIVE REMEDY OF THE CONSUMER, AND IS PROVIDED IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. IN NO EVENT SHALL MOTOROLA OR BINATONE BE LIABLE, WHETHER IN CONTRACT OR TORT (INCLUDING...
(c) use of the Products or Accessories for commercial purposes or subjecting the Product or Accessory to abnormal usage or conditions; or (d) other acts which are not the fault of MOTOROLA or BINATONE, are excluded from coverage.
Unauthorized Service or Modification. Defects or damages resulting from service, testing, adjustment, installation, maintenance, alteration, or modification in any way by someone other than MOTOROLA, BINATONE or its authorized service center, are excluded from coverage. Altered Products. Products or Accessories with (a) serial numbers or date tags that have been removed, altered or obliterated;...
FCC and IC regulations FCC Part 15 NOTE: This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to Part 15 of the Federal Communications Commission (FCC) rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation.
This Class B digital apparatus complies with Canadian ICES-003. Cet appareil numérique de la classe B est conforme à la norme NMB-003 du Canada. Technical Specifications Baby unit (Model: MBP43-B) Frequency 2.4 GHz to 2.48 GHz Image sensor color CMOS 0.3M Pixels...