The following should be carried out at regular
intervals, depending on the operating frequency.
• Check that the drum stops when the loading door
• Check that the drum stops when the filter door is
If the dryer operates with the loading door or the
filter door open the machine must be placed out
of order until repairs are made.
NOTE Contact qualified service personnel to dis-
connect power from the dryer.
• Check that the dryer does not start until the
start / stop button is activated.
• Check whether the door gasket has been
cleaned (use a moist cloth).
• Cleaning of filter compartment fig 1-2.
Remove the door by opening it and pulling it
upwards. It is not necessary to remove the lint
filter for cleaning. The air system of the machine
ensures that lint and dust settle automatically at
the bottom of the filter compartment, from where
they are removed by means of a hand-held broom
or a vacuum-cleaner.
• Check that the lint filter is unbroken.