Important safety instructions
1. Over The Range model Only
- Clean Ventilating Hoods Frequently - Grease should not be allowed to accumulate on the
hood of the filter.
- When flaming foods under the hood, turn the fan on.
- Use care when cleaning the vent-hood filter. Corrosive cleaning agents, such as lye-
based oven cleaner, may damage the filter.
2. Push Button type model Only
- Pre-caution for safe use to avoid possible exposure to excessive micro oven energy : Do
not attempt to pull any part of the door by hand to open the door. Open the door only
utilizing the push button located at front-right-bottom side.
This appliance must be grounded. In the event of an electrical short circuit, grounding
reduces the risk of electric shock by providing an escape wire for the electrical current. This
appliance is equipped with a cord that includes a grounding wire and a grounding plug. The
plug must be plugged into an outlet that is properly installed and grounded.
Improper use of the grounding plug can result in a risk of electric shock.
- Plug into a grounded 3 prong outlet. Do not remove the third (grounding) prong. Do not
use an adaptor or otherwise defeat the grounding plug.
- Consult a qualified electrician or service person if you do not understand the grounding
instructions or if you are not sure if the appliance is properly grounded.
- We do not recommend using an extension cord with this appliance. If the power-supply
cord is too short, have a qualified electrician or serviceman install an outlet near the
appliance. However, if it is necessary to use an extension cord, read and follow the "Use of
Extension Cords" section below.
SAVE THESE INSTRUCTIONS
6/25/2015 3:44:34 PM