Using the auto reheat/cook features
The 30 Auto Reheat/Cook features include/provide pre-programmed cooking times.
You do not need to set either the cooking times or the power level.
You can choose the type of food by turning the Dial.
Use only recipients that are microwave-safe.
Open the door. Place the food in the centre
of the turntable. Close the door.
1. Press the Auto Reheat/Cook button.
2. Turn the Dial to select Cook category.
(Auto Reheat or Auto Cook)
3. Select the Auto Reheat by pressing the
4. Select the type of food that you are
cooking by turning the Dial. Refer
to the table on the following page
for a description of the various pre-
5. Press the START/+30s button.
The food is cooked according
to the pre-programmed setting
selected. When it has finished.
1) The oven beeps 4 times.
2) The end reminder signal
will beep 3 times (once
3) The current time is
6/25/2015 3:44:39 PM