Dispose of used batteries in accordance with local
regulations. Improper battery use may lead to fire,
explosion, or other hazards.
Do not allow children or pets to bite or suck the
battery. Doing so may result in damage or explosion.
Do not smash or pierce the battery, or expose it to
high external pressure. Doing so may lead to a short
circuit or overheating.
Do not drop the device or battery. If the device or
battery is dropped, especially on a hard surface, it
may be damaged.
If the device standby time shortens significantly,
replace the battery.
The device has a built-in, non-removable battery. Do
not attempt to remove the battery, otherwise the
device may be damaged. To replace the battery, take
the device to an authorized service center.
Cleaning and maintenance
Keep the device and accessories dry. Do not attempt
to dry it with an external heat source, such as a
microwave oven or hair dryer.
Do not expose your device or accessories to extreme
heat or cold. These environments may interfere with
proper function and may lead to fire or explosion.
Avoid collision, which may lead to device
malfunctions, overheating, fire, or explosion.