Connect the device only to products with the USB-IF
logo or with USB-IF compliance program
Do not connect battery poles with conductors, such
as keys, jewelry, or other metal materials. Doing so
may short-circuit the battery and cause injuries or
Keep the battery away from excessive heat and
direct sunlight. Do not place it on or in heating
devices, such as microwave ovens, stoves, or
radiators. Batteries may explode if overheated.
Do not attempt to modify or remanufacture the
battery, insert foreign objects into it, or immerse or
expose it to water or other liquids. Doing so may lead
to fire, explosion, or other hazards.
If the battery leaks, ensure that the electrolyte does
not make direct contact with your skins or eyes. If
the electrolyte touches your skins or splashes into
your eyes, immediately flush with clean water and
consult a doctor.
In case of battery deformation, color change, or
overheating while charging or storing, immediately
stop using the device and replace the battery.
Continued use may lead to battery leakage, fire, or
Do not put batteries in fire as they may explode.
Damaged batteries may also explode.