Flexible Position Carrier
KEEP INSTRUCTIONS FOR FUTURE USE.
Read all instructions before assembling and using your carrier. Failure to follow
each instruction can result in serious injury or death to your baby. Keep instructions
and review them before attempting new carrying positions.
8lbs - 32lbs (3.6kgs - 14.5kgs)
Instruction manual available in additional languages at:
Manuel disponible en français chez:
This box contains: 1 - Carrier
FALL AND SUFFOCATION HAZARD
- Infants can fall through a wide leg opening or out of carrier.
• Adjust leg openings to fit baby's legs snugly.
• Before each use, make sure all fasteners are secure.
• Take special care when leaning or walking.
• Never bend at waist; bend at knees.
• Only use this carrier for babies between 8 lbs (3.6 kgs) and 32 lbs (14.5 kgs).
in this product if face is pressed tight against your body.
• Do not strap infant too tight against your body.
• Allow room for head movement.
• Keep infant's face free from obstructions at all times.
• Follow instructions for use. When fastening the carrier, keep one hand on baby at all times.
• Baby must face toward you until he/she can hold their head upright to avoid possible neck or back injury.
• Baby must be able to sit up on his/her own before being worn in the backpack position to avoid
possible back or neck injury.
• NEVER use the wide seat position when carrying the baby in the facing out position.
• Premature infants, infants with respiratory problems, and infants under 4 months are at greatest risk
• NEVER use a soft carrier when balance or mobility is impaired because of exercise, sporting activities,
drowsiness, or medical conditions. It is intended for use by adults while walking or standing only.
• Your balance may be adversely affected by your movement and that of your baby.
• NEVER use a soft carrier while engaging in activities such as cooking and cleaning which involve a
heat source or exposure to chemicals.
• NEVER wear a soft carrier while driving or being a passenger in a motor vehicle. DO NOT use this
carrier as a child restraint in a motor vehicle. This type of carrier will not properly restrain your baby in
the event of a crash.
• NEVER leave baby unattended in this carrier.
• ALWAYS check to ensure that all buckles, snaps, straps, and adjustments are secure before each
use. Make sure baby is properly placed in the carrier, including leg placement, before each use.
• This product is subject to wear and tear over time. Check for ripped seams, torn straps or fabric and
damaged fasteners before each use.
• NEVER lean against baby.
• DO NOT use this product if deterioration or problems are detected.
• NEVER place more than one child in this carrier.
• DO NOT wear more than one carrier at a time ever.
• DO NOT use in showers, pools or any water environments.
- Infants under 4 months can suffocate