KEEP INSTRUCTIONS FOR FUTURE USE.
Read all instructions before assembling and using your carrier. Failure to follow
each instruction can result in serious injury or death to your baby. Keep instructions
and review them before attempting new carrying positions.
8lbs - 32lbs (3.6kgs 14.5kgs)
Instruction manuals available in additional languages at:
This box contains: 1 - Carrier 1 - Wonder Cover
Bib 1 - Lumbar Support Belt
WARNING: FALL HAZARD
Small babies can fall through a leg opening. Follow instructions for use. Only
use this carrier for babies between 8 lbs (3.6 kgs) and 32 lbs (14.5 kgs). Adjust
leg openings to fit baby's legs snugly. When fastening shoulder straps, keep
one hand on baby at all times.
WARNING: SUFFOCATION HAZARD
NEVER lean against baby. ALWAYS make sure there is enough room around
your baby's face to provide a clear source of air.
• Baby must face toward you until he/she can hold their head upright to
avoid possible neck or back injury.
• DO NOT use while participating in activities which can cause baby to
shake or fall from the carrier, including but not limited to running, exercising,
and/or other sports activities. It is intended for use by adults while walking or
• Your balance may be adversely affected by your movement and that of
• DO NOT lean forward with the baby in the carrier. DO NOT bend at the
waist – only bend at the knees to make sure the baby stays securely in the
• KEEP AWAY from fire and strong heat sources.
• DO NOT use this carrier as a child restraint in a motor vehicle. This type of
carrier will not properly restrain your baby in the event of a crash.
• NEVER leave baby unattended in this carrier.
• ALWAYS check to ensure that all buckles, snaps, straps, and adjustments are
secure before each use. Make sure baby is properly placed in the
carrier, including leg placement, before each use.
• This product is subject to wear and tear over time. Inspect prior to each use.
• DO NOT use this product if deterioration or problems are detected.
• Never place more than one child in this carrier.
• DO NOT wear more than one carrier at a time ever.
• DO NOT use in showers, pools or any water environments.
• IMPORTANT! Baby MUST be able to sit up on his or her own before
being worn in the backpack position.