QUICK START GUIDE
For a full explanation of all features and instructions, please refer to the User's Guide.
1. Setting up your Pet Camera
A. Charging the Pet Camera
As with any electrical
device, supervision of
your pet's usage should
2. Setting Up the Pet Camera for Wi-Fi
be exercised until your
pet is acclimated to the
product. If your pet is
A. Install Hubble for Petcam App
prone to chewing, we
strongly recommend that
you keep this and all other
electrical devices out of
B. View on Compatible Smartphones and Tablets
Smartphones/Tablets: iOS 7,
Wi-Fi requirements: At least
0.6 Mbps upload bandwidth
Test your Internet speed at:
• Connect the power adapter to an
electrical outlet and insert the plug into
the micro USB socket on the Pet
• Only use the supplied power adapter
(5V DC / 1000mA) with the Micro USB
plug. The status indicator LED lights up
in solid red, which indicates that it is
Connect to Internet
B. Powering the Pet Camera ON/OFF
• To power on the Pet Camera, press and hold the POWER
KEY for approximately 3 seconds.
The LED lights up in solid green and a melody is played.
• To power off the Pet Camera, press and hold the POWER
KEY for approximately 3 seconds until a melody is played.
The LED lights up in solid green before it goes off.
Download Hubble for Petcam App from the App Store for iOS
Store for Android
1. Open the Hubble for Petcam App on your compatible
smartphone or tablet.
2. Follow the in-app instructions to create your Hubble account
and connect to your Pet Camera.
3. Log in to your Account on your compatible smartphone or
tablet to access your live camera stream.
devices or from the