USER’S GUIDE Wi-Fi® Outdoor Home Video Camera Model: Focus72, Focus72-2, Focus72-3, Focus72-4 Focus72-W, Focus72-W2, Focus72-W3, Focus72-W4 The features described in this user’s guide are subject to modifications without prior notice.
® /iPad ® or Android™ devices. Please keep your original dated sales receipt for your records. For warranty service of your Motorola product, you will need to provide a copy of your dated sales receipt to confirm warranty status. Registration is not required for warranty coverage.
Overview of your Camera RED LED GREEN LED 1. Antenna 6. Cable 2. Camera Base Plate 7. Power Socket 3. Camera Lens 8. Pair Button 4. IR-LED Window 9. LAN Socket 5. Motion detect Window 10. Status LED ® * An Ethernet connection is required when the Wi-Fi connection is not optimal.
Power ON and Connect the Camera ..........13 3.2.2 Download the Hubble App .............. 13 3.2.3 Run Hubble for Motorola Monitors App on Android™ Devices ..13 3.2.4 Add the Camera to your account ............14 ® ® ......17 3.3 User Account and Camera Setup on iPhone...
1. Safety Instructions WARNING: ® Wi-Fi CAMERA UNIT SET UP & USE ：：：：：：：： Determine a location for the Wi-Fi ® Camera Unit that will provide the • best view of the area you would like to monitor (ie back yard or front door).
• Heed Warnings - Comply with all warnings on the product and in the operating instructions. • Power Sources - This product should be operated only from the type of power source indicated on the marking label. If you are not sure of the type of power supplied to your location, consult your camera dealer or local power company.
• Any mounting of the product should be according to the manufacturer’s instructions and use a mounting accessory recommended by the manufacturer. • Camera Extension Cables - Check the rating of your extension cable to verify its compliance prior to installation. •...
3. Getting started - Connecting Devices How does it work? FOCUS66S Wi-Fi Router Access your Camera View your Camera from any Camera locally compatible device remotely Hubble Service When a user tries to access the Camera, our secure server authenticates the user’s identity and permits access to the Camera.
Press and hold the pair button for 3 seconds or more until both RED and GREEN LEDs blink together. Step 4: From the APP, press "+" camera to search for the Focus72, then follow the instructions from the APP. Via LAN...
B. Fixing the Camera unit to the wall or ceiling • Pass the camera wires through the cable guide of the base plate or through a hole in the wall or ceiling directly behind the base plate. • Fasten the base plate on the wall or ceiling with the 3 screws provided. •...
3.1.3 How to assemble the waterproof plug for the LAN cable Step 1: Place the O-Ring washer over the end of the LAN socket. Lan Socket Ring Step 2: Pass the LAN plug and cable through Part 1, the Rubber Gasket and Part 2 in the order shown below.
3.1.4 Status of LED Indication: Status LED Behaviour Power Up Initialising GREEN and RED LED ON for around 5 sec Then GREEN LED ON for 10 sec Connecting to Wi-Fi router RED LED Blink every 2 sec In pair mode after press & hold Both RED and GREEN LEDs blink together the Pair Button for 3sec During Video Streaming...
4.2 and above ™ 3.2.1 Power ON and Connect the Camera Connect the FOCUS72 power adapter to a suitable electrical outlet and insert the power adapter plug into the power socket. (see section 3.1.1 Setting Up the Camera, Step 2) •...
3.2.4 Add the Camera to your account • Tap on the top right corner of the screen to add camera. (Picture A2) • The following setup instructions will appear on the screen. (Picture A3) • Plug in and switch on the camera, and wait for a couple of minutes for it to warm up.
• The following setup instructions will appear on the screen. (Picture A4) • Press and hold the PAIR button on one of the wire leads from the Camera Unit for 3 seconds. The LED indicator on the Camera Unit will flash rapidly. •...
• Select the same Wi-Fi ® Network that your Android unit is connected to, enter your password and then tap Connect. (Pictures A7, A8) • It will take a few minutes for the Camera to connect to the Wi-Fi ® network before showing the connection status.
• The Camera’s green LED blinks after the Camera has finished booting. 3.3.2 Download the Hubble App • Go to the App Store to search for “Hubble for Motorola Monitors” application. • Download “Hubble for Motorola Monitors” App and install it on your iPhone ® / iPad ® . ®...
3.3.4 Add the Camera to your account • Tap on the top right corner of the screen to add camera. (Picture i2) • The following setup instructions will appear on the screen. (Picture i3). • Wait for a couple of minutes for the Camera Unit to warm up and tap Continue.
• Name the location of your Camera Unit and tap Continue. (Pictures i6, i7) • The Camera Unit will search for the Wi-Fi ® network (Picture i8) and display a list of available networks. (Picture i9) Getting started - Connecting Devices...
• Select the same Wi-Fi ® Network that your iOS unit is connected to, and tap Continue. (Picture i10) • Enter your Wi-Fi ® password and tap Next. (Picture i11) • It will take a few minutes for the Camera Unit to connect to the Wi-Fi ® network before showing the connection status.
4. App menu Menu • Tap Cameras to access the camera list. • Tap Event Log to access the video record list that is triggered by Motion detection. • Tap Account to access user Profile, subscription Plan, Notifications setting, Remote Connection Setting and About Hubble.
Camera Setting You can change the Camera settings by tapping on the Settings icon. • Tap Details to review Camera Name, Cloud Subscription, Change Image, Timezone, Camera Model, Firmware Version and Delete All Events. Add Camera Enter Add Camera procedures. Delete All Events Tap to delete all events.
6. Help Noise interference Use of other 2.4 GHz products, such as Bluetooth™ systems or microwave ovens, may cause interference with this product. Keep the Wi-Fi ® Camera Unit at least 5ft away from these types of products, or turn them off if they appear to be causing interference.
Account What do I do if I forgot Click on the “Forgot Password” link on my password? the https://app. hubbleconnected.com/ #lostpassword website OR your Android™ or iOS application. An email will be sent to your registered email address. I am unable to receive a Account 1.
1. Check the Wi-Fi ® network Connectivity My Phone application Issues displays the following strength. message: "Unable to 2. Check if you are connected connect to BMS server". to the internet by starting the phone browser and going to a website like www.google.com.
General What is the A blinking LED indicates the following significance of status: LED flashing? Rapid blinking: 1. Your Camera is in setup mode. You can add the Camera to your account in this mode. Out of the box, the Camera is in setup mode. To reset to setup mode, press and hold the PAIR button on one of the wire leads from the Camera until the LED...
Connectivity Even though I am Please check your wireless router Issues accessing my Camera settings. For example, in Buffalo from the same Wi-Fi ® brand routers there is an option network, I still find my called Wireless Isolation. Please Camera is shown as disable this option.
APP for Android™ and – Open Google Play App on your iOS devices? Android™ device – Select Search – Type “Hubble for Motorola Monitors” – The results will have Hubble for Motorola Monitors App by Binatone – Select to install it iOS Device: –...
Email: email@example.com Consumer Products and Accessories Limited Warranty (“Warranty”) Thank you for purchasing this Motorola branded product manufactured under license by Binatone Electronics International LTD (“BINATONE”). What Does this Warranty Cover? Subject to the exclusions contained below, BINATONE warrants that this Motorola branded product (“Product”) or certified accessory (“Accessory”) sold...
PROVIDED UNDER THIS EXPRESS LIMITED WARRANTY IS THE EXCLUSIVE REMEDY OF THE CONSUMER, AND IS PROVIDED IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. IN NO EVENT SHALL MOTOROLA OR BINATONE BE LIABLE, WHETHER IN CONTRACT OR TORT (INCLUDING...
(c) use of the Products or Accessories for commercial purposes or subjecting the Product or Accessory to abnormal usage or conditions; or (d) other acts which are not the fault of MOTOROLA or BINATONE, are excluded from coverage.
(b) broken seals or that show evidence of tampering; (c) mismatched board serial numbers; or (d) nonconforming or non-Motorola branded housings, or parts, are excluded from coverage. Communication Services. Defects, damages, or the failure of Products or Accessories due to any communication service or signal you may subscribe to or use with the Products or Accessories is excluded from coverage.
FCC and IC regulations FCC Part l5 NOTE: This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to Part 15 of the Federal Communications Commission (FCC) rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation.
WARNING Changes or modifications, to this equipment not expressively approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user’s authority to operate the equipment. The socket-outlet shall be installed near the equipment and shall be easily accessible. Industry Canada This device complies with Industry Canada licence-exempt RSS standard(s): Operation is subject to the following Two conditions:(1) this device may not cause interference, and (2) this device must accept any interference, including...
8. Technical Specifications Camera Unit Wi-Fi ® 802.11 b/g/n Image sensor Color CMOS 1M Pixels Lens f=2.6 mm , F=2.2 IR LED 24 pcs Power Adapter: Zhongshan Baolijin Electronic Co.,Ltd. Model Name: HNBG120100WU Input: 100-240Vac, 50/60Hz, 0.45A MAX Output: 12.0Vdc, 1.0A Water Resistance IP66 Frequency Range...
Manufactured, distributed or sold by Binatone Electronics International LTD., oﬀicial licensee for this product. MOTOROLA and the Stylized M logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Motorola Trademark Holdings, LLC. and are used under license. Apple logo and Safari are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S.