Register via the internet at: www.electroluxappliances.com/Owner-Support/Product-Registration
When using electrical
appliances, basic safety
always be followed, including
1. Read all instructions before use.
2. Do not touch hot surfaces. Use
handles or knobs.
3. To protect against electrical shock,
Do noT IMMERSE CoRD, plugs, or
appliance in water or other liquid.
4. Close supervision is necessary
when any appliance is used by or
5. To prevent electric shock, unplug
appliance from outlet when not in
use and before cleaning. Allow to
cool before putting on or taking off
6. Do not operate any appliance with a
damaged cord or plug. If the
appliance malfunctions, or has been
damaged in any manner, return the
appliance to the nearest authorized
service center for inspection, repair,
7. The use of accessory attachments
not recommended by the
manufacturer may result in fire,
electric shock or injury to persons.
8. Do not use outdoors.
Processing time . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .11
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .16
9. Do not let power cord touch hot
surfaces or hang over edge of table
or counter where it can be pulled on
by children or tripped over
10. Do not place on or near a hot gas or
electric burner, or in a heated oven
or in a microwave oven.
11. Do not use appliance for other than
12. Be sure to lock the chopper blade
and chopper in position before
engaging in operation.
13. To disconnect the blender, press the
PoWER button. Unplug by grasping
the plug and pulling from the outlet.
never unplug it by pulling the cord.
14. Do not remove any attachment from
the motor unit while the unit is
15. Keep hands and utensils out of
container while chopping food to
reduce the risk of severe injury to
persons, or damage the food
chopper. A scraper may be used,
but only when the food chopper is
16. Do not place the unit near any hot
surface, range, or electrical burners,
or where it could touch any other
source of heat.
17. When mixing liquids, especially hot