6. Close the operation panel gently.
• When closing the operation panel, be careful not to get your fingers caught.
• When opening or closing the operation panel, do not touch the buttons and touch screen on the
operation panel. Doing so may result in an unexpected operation.
• If the error message appears after the operation panel is closed, take appropriate action.
A Message Is Displayed
• When you start printing after replacing the ink tank, the machine starts cleaning the print head
automatically. Do not perform any other operations until the machine completes the cleaning of
the print head.
• If the print head is out of alignment, as indicated by misaligned printed ruled lines or similar
align the print
• The machine may make noise during operation.