2. Fully assemble the chopper.
3. Connect it to the electricity supply.
4. Turn the on/oﬀ knob (12) to the on 'I'
position to start the appliance.
5. Remove the pusher(1).
6. Feed the ingredients down the feeding
7. The pusher (1) can be used to guide
smaller ingredients onto the blade.
8. When ﬁnished, turn the on/oﬀ knob (12)
to the oﬀ '0' position to stop the
The appliance should be
disconnected from the mains
supply before removing the blade
The appliance will not operate
without the bowl lid ﬁtted.
Do not operate the appliance
without the blade ﬁtted.
The chopper should not be run for longer
than 2 minutes. After a continuous run of 2
minutes, the chopper should be allowed to
cool for at least 5 minutes before further
• Place the appliance on a clean, ﬂat work
• When chopping is complete disconnect
the appliance from the power socket.
Maintenance & cleaning
• Switch the appliance oﬀ, remove the plug
from the power socket and wait until the
blade has stopped rotating.
• The appliance is easier to clean if you do
so immediately after use.
• Do not use abrasive cleaning agents,
scourers, acetone, alcohol etc. to clean
• All removable parts can be cleaned in a
• All removable parts can be cleaned with a
cleaning brush in warm water with some
washing-up liquid and rinse them under
• Remove the dirty parts from the motor
• Clean the motor unit with a damp cloth.
Warning! Never immerse the motor unit in
water nor rinse it under the tap.
220 – 240 Volts