Menu for options:
• Go to: Display a specific date.
• Delete: Delete All events, All events before today, or an
• Search: Search within your current events.
• Sync: Synchronize your calendar with one or all of your
accounts. This option only appears when an account
has been opened.
• Calendars: Display various information such as My
calendars, My task, your linked accounts, and Contact's
• Settings: Displays a list of calendar settings.
Use your 8 megapixel camera feature to produce photos in a
JPEG format. Your phone also functions as a camcorder to
For more information, refer to "Camera" on page 72.
Explore the Internet using the Google Chrome browser.
The Clock application allows you to access alarms, view the
World Clock, set a stopwatch, and use a timer.
The Clock application includes these features:
Alarm: Create alarms to go off once, or to repeat.
World clock: Display the time and date in any time zone.
Stopwatch: Record lap times.
Timer: Measure elapsed time.
Desk clock: Display the date and time in large format for
Use Contacts to store information for your friends, family and
colleagues, to make contacting them easy.
For more information, refer to "Contacts" on page 36.