Creating and Sending Messages
1. From a Home screen, touch
3. Touch the Enter recipient field to manually enter a
recipient or touch
Contacts. You can also select the recipient based on
Groups, Favorites, or Logs.
Note: For the Group option, if the number of recipients is less
than 10, all members in the group will be added. You
will need to delete any unnecessary members in the list
by selecting the trash can icon and deleting unwanted
4. If adding a recipient from your Contacts, touch the
contact to place a check mark then touch Done.
The contact is placed in the recipient field.
Note: Enter additional recipients by separating each entry
with a semicolon (;) then using the previous procedure.
to select a recipient from your
5. Touch the Enter message field and use the onscreen
keyboard to enter a message.
6. Add more recipients by touching the recipient field.
7. Review your message and touch Send.
Note: If you exit a message before you send it, it will be
automatically saved as a draft.
Adding Attachments to a Message
To add an attachment to your message, touch
select one of the following options: Image, Take a picture,
and so on.
Options While Composing a Message
While composing a message, touch
reveal additional messaging options.
• Insert smiley: Add emoticons, such as a happy face to
• Add text: Copy text from your contacts, calendar, or
from a memo to add to your message. This is a
convenient feature for adding names, phone numbers,
events, and so on, to your message.