2. Browse files stored in your phone's memory, or on an
optional installed memory card (not included).
From the main Gallery screen, you have these options:
• Touch the menu in the toolbar to display files by
Albums, All, Locations, People, or Favorites.
• Touch a picture or video to display it in full screen view.
• Touch and hold thumbnails to select them (indicated by
a check mark).
to create a New album. Give the album a
name, and then select and drag thumbnails to the
album to move or copy files to the new album.
to launch the Camera app.
for Gallery options (options may vary
depending on the view):
Select album/Select item: Depending on the view,
touch albums or items to select them. After selection,
you can touch
with the selected item.
Slideshow: Choose options to create a slideshow for
viewing your pictures and videos.
again for options you can use
Content to display: Choose albums to display, such
as All content, Content in the device, and so on.
Sort by oldest/latest: Sort items by date (All view
Scan for nearby devices: Scan for Wi-Fi devices to
share photos and videos.
Show/Hide nearby devices: Displays Wi-Fi
devices that are nearby.
Settings: Configure Gallery settings.
Help: Get help using Gallery.
View Photos and Videos
After selecting an album from the Albums tab, you can
browse the photos and videos of that album. Touch a photo
or video to view it fullscreen.
2. Touch a thumbnail to view the photo or video. While
viewing, you can use these options:
• Select device: Send the photo or video to a nearby
• Share via: Choose an option for sharing the photo or