The following options may or may not appear depending on
whether or not music is actually playing. Also, options will be
different if the song you are listening to is in a playlist.
• Add to playlist: Add the current music file to a
• Create playlist: Create and add music to playlists
(only available in the Playlists tab).
• Via Bluetooth: Scan for and pair with a Bluetooth
• List view/Thumbnail view: Display entries in a list or
• Delete: Delete the music file.
• Search: Search your device for a certain song.
• Scan for nearby devices: Share music with nearby
DLNA compatible devices.
• Settings: Change your Music settings.
• End: End the Music app.
Set preferences for the Music app such as whether you want
the music to play in the background, sound effects, and how
the music menu displays.
3. Select one of the following settings:
• Music menu: Select which category tabs to display.
• Adapt Sound: Set Adapt sound on when your are
listening with earphones to alert of incoming calls and
• SoundAlive: Set a type of equalization such as Normal,
Pop, Rock, Jazz, Dance, Classic, and so on.
• Play speed: Set the play speed anywhere between
0.5X and 2.0X using the slider.
• Music auto off: When activated, music will
automatically turn off after a set interval.
• Lyrics: When activated, displays lyrics when available.
• Smart volume: Automatically adjusts each track's
volume to an equal level.
• Voice control: Use voice commands to control