Use Google Maps to find your current location, plus get
directions and other location-based information.
Note: You must enable location services to use Maps. See
"Location Services" on page 150.
Send and receive text and multimedia messages.
For more information, refer to "Messaging" on page 60.
Music Player allows you to play music files that you have
stored on your phone and memory card. You can also
For more information, refer to "Music Player" on page 69.
My Files allows you to manage your sounds, images, videos,
bluetooth files, Android files, and other memory card data in
one convenient location. You can open the file in the
appropriate app(s), if available.
2. Touch a category: All files, Images, Videos, Music, or
3. If All files is chosen:
• Touch Device storage to see the contents of your
internal SD card.
– or –
• If you have an external SD card inserted, touch SD
memory card to see the contents of your.
Note: Different folders may appear depending on how your
phone is configured.
4. Touch a folder and swipe your finger on the screen to
5. Touch a file to open it, if the file is associated with an