COMPONENT REPLACEMENT AND ADJUSTMENT PROCE-
Microwave ovens contain circuitry capable of producing very high voltage and current, contact with following parts may result
in severe, possibly fatal, electric shock.
High Voltage Capacitor, Power Transformer, Magnetron, High Voltage Rectifier Assembly, High Voltage Harness etc..
Avoid possible exposure to microwave energy. Please follow the instructions below before
operating the oven.
1. Disconnect the power supply cord.
2. Visually check the door and cavity face plate for damage
(dents, cracks, signs of arcing etc.).
Carry out any remedial work that is necessary before operat-
ing the oven.
Do not operate the oven if any of the following conditions exist;
1. Door does not close firmly.
2. Door hinge, support or latch hook is damaged.
3. The door gasket or seal is damaged.
4. The door is bent or warped.
To prevent an electric shock, take the following precau-
1. Before wiring,
1) Disconnect the power supply cord.
2) Open the door block it open.
3) Discharge the high voltage capacitor and wait for 60
2. Do not let the wire leads touch to the following parts;
1) High voltage parts:
Magnetron, High voltage transformer, High voltage
capacitor and High voltage rectifier assembly.
2) Hot parts:
Oven lamp, Magnetron, Power transformer and Oven
Please refer to "OVEN PARTS, CABINET PARTS, CONTROL PANEL PARTS, DOOR PARTS", when carrying out any of the following removal proce-
 THE FOLLOWING ADJUSTMENTS OR COMPONENT REPLACEMENT CAN BE PER-
FORMED WITHOUT REMOVING THE OVEN FROM THE WALL
1. Cook top lamps, sockets and grease filter.
2. Oven lamp, base cover and lamp glass assembly.
3. Turntable motor.
 REMOVAL OF OVEN FROM WALL (Two persons recommended to remove the oven)
1. Disconnect the power supply cord, and uncoil the power supply
2. Remove the turntable tray and support from the oven cavity.
3. While supporting the front of the oven, unfasten the two (2) screws
holding the oven to the unit mounting plate.
4. While supporting the oven, remove the two (2) screws holding the
oven (outer case cabinet) to the top cabinet.
WARNING AGAINST HIGH VOLTAGE:
WARNING FOR WIRING
11 – 1
5. There are defective parts in the door interlock system.
6. There are defective parts in the microwave generating
and transmission assembly.
7. There is visible damage to the oven.
Do not operate the oven:
1. Without the RF gasket (Magnetron).
2. If the wave guide or oven cavity are not intact.
3. If the door is not closed.
4. If the outer case (cabinet) is not fitted.
3) Sharp edge:
Bottom plate, Oven cavity, Waveguide flange,
Chassis support and other metallic plate.
4) Movable parts (to prevent a fault)
Fan blade, Fan motor, Switch, Switch lever, Open
3. Do not catch the wire leads in the outer case cabinet.
4. Insert the positive lock connector until its pin is locked and
make sure that the wire leads do not come off even if the
wire leads are pulled.
5. To prevent an error function, connect the wire leads
correctly, referring to the Pictorial Diagram.
4. Hood louver.
5. Control panel assembly or components
6. Stirrer cover and stirrer antenna.
5. Remove the oven from the unit mounting plate and pull the power
cord out of the wall cabinet.
6. The oven is now free and can be placed on the work surface
selected for servicing the oven.
7. Installation is the reverse of this procedure.