VOLTAGE WARNING: Before connecting the tool to a power source (receptacle,
outlet, etc.) be sure the voltage supplied is the same as that specified on the
nameplate of the tool. A power source with voltage greater than that specified
for the tool can result in SERIOUS INJURY to the user
as well as damage to
the tool. If in doubt, DO NOT PLUG IN THE TOOL. Using a power source with
voltage less than .the nameplate rating is harmful to the motor.
ADDITIONAL SAFETY RULES
1. Avoid cutting nails. Inspect for and remove all nails from the workpiece be-
2. Don't cut hollow pipe.
Do not cut oversize workpiece.
4. Check for the proper clearance beneath the workpiece before cutting so that
5. Hold the tool firmly.
6. Make sure the blade is not contacting the workpiece before the switch is
7. Keep hands away from moving parts.
When cutting through walls, floors or wherever "live" electrical wires may
be encountered, DO NOT TOUCH ANY METAL PARTS OF THE TOOL!
Hold the tool only by the insulated grasping surfaces to prevent electric shock
if you cut through
the blade will not strike the floor, workbench, etc.
Do not leave the tool running. Operate the tool only when hand-held.
Always switch off and wait for the blade to come to a complete stop before
11. Do not touch the blade or the workpiece immediately after operation; they
removing the blade from the workpiece.
may be extremely hot and could burn your skin.
SAVE THESE INSTRUCTIONS.