This button is used to turn the fan Off or to decrease the fan
Timed Fan Off
The control has a "Timed Fan Off" feature. When activated, it
turns the blower fan off after 10 minutes.
Press and hold the Timer button for 5 seconds to activate.
The fan icon will flash and 10:00 (10 minutes) will show in the
display. The time will start counting down after 3 seconds.
RANGE HOOD CARE
IMPORTANT: Clean the hood and grease filters frequently
according to the following instructions. Replace grease filters
before operating hood.
To avoid damage to the exterior surface, do not use steel wool or
soap-filled scouring pads.
Always wipe dry to avoid water marks.
Liquid detergent soap and water, or all-purpose
Wipe with damp soft cloth or nonabrasive sponge, then rinse
with clean water and wipe dry.
Metal Grease Filter:
3. Wash metal filters as needed in dishwasher or hot detergent
4. Reinstall the filter by making sure the spring release handles
are toward the front. Insert aluminum filter into upper track.
5. Push in spring release handle.
6. Push up on metal filter and release handle to latch into place.
7. Repeat steps 1-5 for the other filter.
8. Close the stainless steel panel. Engage the (2) pins in the
spring catches to secure.
Non-Vented (Recirculating) Installation Filters
The charcoal filter is not washable. It should last up to 6 months
with normal use. Replace with Charcoal Filter Kit Number
Open the stainless steel panel. Grasp panel at the front
corners and pull down to disengage the 2 catch pins from the
spring catches. The panel is attached at the rear and will
To Replace Charcoal
1. Cover the grille that covers the blower motor with the
charcoal filter so that the slots on the filter correspond to the
pins on the sides of the motor grille.
A. Metal filters
B. Stainless steel panel
C. Catch pins (2)
D. Spring catches (2)
Remove each filter by pulling the spring release handle and
then pulling down the filter.
A. Charcoal filter
C. Blower motor
2. Turn the charcoal filter clockwise to lock it.
3. Repeat steps 1-2 on the other filter.
Replacing a LED Lamp
The LED lights are replaceable by a service technician only. See
and Service" section for service contact information.
A. Spring release handle