Before operating the unit, please read this manual thoroughly
and retain it for future reference.
Important Safety Instructions
• Read these instructions.
• Keep these instructions.
• Heed all warnings.
• Follow all instructions.
• Do not use this apparatus near water.
• Clean only with dry cloth.
• Do not block any ventilation openings. Install in accordance
with the manufacturer's instructions.
• Do not install near any heat sources such as radiators, heat
registers, stoves, or other apparatus (including amplifiers)
that produce heat.
• Do not defeat the safety purpose of the polarized or
grounding-type plug. A polarized plug has two blades with
one wider than the other. A grounding type plug has two
blades and a third grounding prong. The wide blade or the
third prong is provided for your safety. If the provided plug
does not fit into your outlet, consult an electrician for
replacement of the obsolete outlet.
• Protect the power cord from being walked on or pinched
particularly at plugs, convenience receptacles, and the point
where they exit from the apparatus.
• Only use attachments/accessories specified by the
• Use only with the cart, stand, tripod,
bracket, or table specified by the
manufacturer, or sold with the apparatus.
When a cart is used, use caution when
moving the cart/apparatus combination to
avoid injury from tip-over.
• Unplug this apparatus during lightning storms or when
unused for long periods of time.
To reduce the risk of fire or electric shock, do not
expose this apparatus to rain or moisture.
To avoid electrical shock, do not open the
This unit has no power switch.
When installing the unit, incorporate a readily accessible
disconnect device in the fixed wiring, or connect the power
plug to an easily accessible socket-outlet near the unit. If a
fault should occur during operation of the unit, operate the
disconnect device to switch the power supply off, or
disconnect the power plug.