Install or store where it will not be exposed to temperatures below freezing or exposed to the weather.
Properly ground washer to conform with all governing codes and ordinances.
The base opening must not be obstructed by carpeting when the washing machine is installed on a
" Transit bolts
The appliance is fitted with transit bolts to prevent internal damage during transport.
" Removing transit bolts
1. To prevent internal damage during
transport, the special 4 bolts are locked.
Before operating the washer, remove
the bolts along with the rubber bungs.
• If they are not removed, it may cause heavy
vibration, noise and malfunction.
2. Unscrew the 4 bolts with
the spanner supplied.
3. Take out the 4 bolts along with the rubber
bungs by slightly twisting the bung. Keep
the 4 bolts and the spanner for future use.
• Whenever the appliance is transported, the
transit bolts must be refitted.
4. Close the holes with the caps supplied.