" Adding detergent and fabric softener
1. The Dispenser Drawer
• Main wash only U
• Pre Wash + Main Wash U
2. Adding Fabric Softener
• Do not exceed the maximum fill line.
Overfilling can cause early dispensing
of the fabric softener which could stain
• Do not leave the fabric softener in the
detergent drawer for more than 2 days.
(Fabric softener could harden)
• Softener will automatically be added
during last rinse cycle.
• Do not open the drawer when water is
• Solvents(benzene, etc) are not
Do not pour fabric softener
directly on the clothes
3. Detergent dosage
• The detergent should be used according to the
instruction of the detergent manufacture.
• If too much detergent is used more than the
recommended amount, too many suds can
occur and this will decrease the washing result
or cause heavy load to the motor. (Causing a
• Use powder detergent only for the front
• Detergent usage may need to be adjusted
for water temperature, water hardness,
size and soil level of the load. For best
results, avoid oversudsing.
Full load : according to
Part load : 3/4 of the normal amount.
Minimum load : 1/2 of full load.
• Detergent is flushed from the dispenser at
the beginning of the cycle.