" Electrical connection
1. Do not use an extension cord or double adapter.
2. If the supply cord is damaged, it must be replaced by the manufacturer or its service agents
or similarly qualified person in order to avoid a hazard.
3. Always unplug the machine and turn off the water supply after use.
4. Connect the machine to an earthed socket in accordance with current wiring regulations.
5. The appliance must be positioned so that the plug is easily accessible.
" Washing Machine is to be connected to the water mains using new hose-
sets and that old hose-sets should not be used.
" Connecting water supply hose
Hot water tap
Water supply pressure must be between
30kPa and 1000kPa (0.3~10kg.f/cm
Don't strip or crossthread when connecting
Inlet hose to the valve.
If the water supply pressure is more than
1000kPa, a decompression device should be
• Two rubber seals are supplied with the
water inlet hoses these are in order to
prevent water leaks.
• Check water tightness of washing
machine connections by turning the tap
• Periodically check the condition of the
hose and replace the hose if necessary.
• Make sure that there is no kink on the
hose and that it is not crushed.
When your washer has two valves,
• The Inlet hose which has red connector is
for the hot water tap.
• If the washer has two valves, the energy
is saved by using hot valve.