This washing machine is equipped with automatic safety functions which detect and diagnose faults at an
early stage and react appropriately
When the machine does not function properly or does not function at all, check the following points before
you call the Service Department.
Water does not enter
washer or it enters
Water in the washer
does not drain or
• Foreign objects such as coins or
safety pins maybe in drum or
• Heavy wash loads may produce
a thumping sound. This is usually
• Have all the transit bolts and
packing been removed?
• Are all the feet resting firmly on
• Fill hoses or drain hose is loose
at tap or washer.
• House drain pipes are clogged.
• Water supply is not adequate in
• Water supply tap is not
• Water inlet hose are kinked.
• The filter of the inlet hose
• Drain hose is kinked or clogged.
• The drain filter is clogged.
Stop washer and check drum
and drain filter.
If noise continues after washer
is restarted, call your authorized
If sound continues, washer is
probably out of balance. Stop and
redistribute wash load.
If not removed during
installation. See Installation for
removing transit bolts.
Wash load unevenly distributed
in drum. Stop washer and
rearrange wash load.
Check and tighten hose connections.
Unclog drain pipe. Contact plumber
Too much detergent or unsuitable
detergent? The formation of foam
can cause water leaks.
Check another tap in the house.
Fully open tap.
Check the filter of the inlet hose.
Clean and straighten the drain hose.
Clean the drain filter.