" Cleaning your washer
Proper care of your washer can extend its life.
The outside of the machine can be cleaned with warm water and a neutral non abrasive
Immediately wipe off any spills. Wipe with damp cloth.
Try not to hit surface with sharp objects.
IMPORTANT: Do not use methylated spirit, diluents or similar products.
Dry around the washer door opening, flexible gasket and door glass. These areas should
always be clean to ensure a water tight seal.
Run washer through a complete cycle using hot water.
Repeat process if necessary.
Remove hard water deposits using only cleaners labeled as washer safe.
" Winterizing instructions
If the washer is stored in an area where freezing can occur or moved in freezing temperatures,
follow these winterizing instructions to prevent damage to the washer:
1. Turn off water supply tap.
2. Disconnect hoses from water supply and drain water from hoses.
3. Plug electrical cord into a properly grounded electrical outlet.
4. Add 1gallon(3.8L) nontoxic recreational vehicle(RV) antifreeze to empty wash drum. Close
5. Set spin cycle and let washer spin for 1minute to drain out all water.
Not all of the RV antifreeze will be expelled.
6. Unplug electrical power cord, dry drum interior, and close door.
7. Remove dispenser drawer. Drain any water in compartments and dry compartments.
8. Store washer in an uprignt position.
9. To remove antifreeze from washer after storage, run empty washer
through a complete cycle using detergent. Do not add wash load.