After a while detergents and fabric softeners leave a deposit in the drawer.
• It should be cleaned from time to time with a jet of running water.
• If necessary it can be removed completely from the machine by pressing the catch
downward and by pulling it out.
• To facilitate cleaning, the upper part of the fabric softener compartment can be removed.
The drawer recess
Detergent can also accumulate inside the recess which should
be cleaned occasionally with an old toothbrush.
• Once you have finished cleaning, replace the drawer and run a
rinse cycle without laundry.
The washing drum
• If you live in a hard water area, limescale may continuously build up in places where it cannot be
seen and thus not easily removed.
Over time the build up of scale clogs appliances, and if it is not kept in check, expensive
maintenance or repairs may result.
• Although the washing drum is made of Stainless steel, specks of rust can be caused by small metal
articles (paper clips, safety pins) which have been left in the drum.
• The washing drum should be cleaned from time to time.
• If you use descaling agents, dyes or bleaches, make sure they are suitable for washing machine
Descaler may contain chemicals that may damage part of your washing machine.
Remove any spots with a stainless steel cleaning agent.
Never use steel wool.