ow to use the washer
Preparing washing before starting "Time Delay"
- Turn on the water tap.
- Load laundry and close the door.
- Place the detergent and fabric softener in
• How to set "Time Delay"
- Press Power button.
- Turn the Program dial to select
the program you require.
- Press Time Delay button and set the
- Press the Start/Pause button.
" lamp is on)
• If Time Delay button is pressed, "3:00" is
displayed. The maximum delayed time is
19:00 hours and the minimum time is 3:00
• Each pressing of the button advances time
delay by one hour.
• To cancel the time delay, press the
• Time Delay is 'expected time' from the
present to the completion of washing cycle
or selected process (Wash, Rinse, Spin).
• According to the condition of water supply and
temperature, the delayed time and the actual
washing time may vary.
• For tough stained clothes, underwear, or
• Steam Wash is available with Refresh, Baby
Care, Cotton, Synthetic.
• This option features upgraded washing
performance with low energy and water
• Do not load delicates such as wool, silk, and
easily discolored clothes.
• Temperature fixed 60°C.
- Steam wash is a highly concentrated and
efficient. It may seem there is no water
inside the drum, but this is normal.
- Steam spray may not be seen clearly
through the door; however, the washer is
spraying steam strongly inside.
- During the steam operation, a spraying
sound will be heard. This is not a
Do not reach into the washer while
operating. Steam can cause severe