Connect exhaust hose assembly to the back of the unit. Extend hose to desired length and locate the exhaust nozzle through a window or
wall for ventilation.
EXHAUST ASSEMBLY AND INSTALLATION
1. Insert ends of exhaust hose into exhaust nozzle connector and exhaust hose connector by twisting clockwise
until it stops.
2. Attach the exhaust hose connector onto the rear outlet of the unit and turn to the right.
3. Attach the exhaust nozzle to the window spacer with the 4 screws provided.
4. Connect the exhaust nozzle connector to the exhaust nozzle.
5. Extend the exhaust hose and close the window as far as possible trapping the exhaust nozzle as shown below .
Exhaust nozzle connector
Exhaust hose connector