REPLACING THE INK RIBBON
Note: Turn the power switch off.
1) Lift up the tab on the back-side of the printer cover, and then remove
the cover. (Figure 1)
2) While pinching together the ribbon lock (A) in the direction of arrow,
lift ribbon spools off the shafts. Discard the old ribbon and spools.
3) Separate the spools of new ribbon between the tape and printer head.
Guide it around the four positions of the ribbon guide (B) and place
the spools on the shafts. (Figure 3)
4) When the ribbon spools have settled, release the ribbon locks. If
necessary, rotate the spools until the pegs on the botton of the spool
seat themselves in the holes of the spool holder. (Figure 4)
5) Rotate either spool to take up any ribbon slack, making sure that the
ribbon is positioned around the four ribbon guides. Replace the printer
cover. (Figure 5)
IMPORTANT: Use only the same type of ribbon spools.
INSTALLING PRINTING PAPER
1) Lift up the paper arm. (Figure 5)
When inserting the paper, cut the edge of the paper as shown.
2) Place the new paper roll on the arm. The edge of the paper should be
positioned as shown. (Figure 6)
Suitable paper roll – Width: 2-1/4" (57mm)
3) Insert the paper into the slit at the back of the machine as indicated.
4) Turn the power switch on. Press the paper feed key
the paper as shown. (Figure 8)
Diameter: 3-3/8" (86mm)