V I . C O M F O R T A D J U S T M E N T S
TILLER ANGLE ADJUSTMENT
WARNING! Remove the key from the
key switch before adjusting the tiller
or the seat. Never attempt to adjust
the tiller or the seat while the
scooter is in motion.
Your scooter is equipped with an adjustable pivoting tiller.
1. Squeeze the tiller adjustment lever. See figure 14.
2. Move the tiller to a comfortable position.
3. Release the tiller adjustment lever.
NOTE: In order to fully lower the tiller for purposes of
disassembly or transport, you must first completely
remove the seat.
To install the mirror (see figure 15):
1. Determine on which side to install the mirror
and remove the rubber plug from the top of
the tiller handle.
2. Insert the threaded end of the mirror holder into
the opening and rotate it clockwise until snug.
3. If necessary, rotate the nut clockwise to secure
the mirror in place.
To adjust the mirror:
1. Position yourself in a seated driving position fac-
2. Adjust the mirror left, right, up, or down until you
have a good line of sight behind you.
WARNING! Do not operate your scooter
with the seatback in a reclined position.
WARNING! Always keep your back
pressed firmly against the seatback
while adjusting the angle.
To adjust your scooter's reclining seat, perform these
steps. See figure 16.
1. With your back pressed up against the seatback,
lift up on the seatback adjustment lever and lean
forward or rearward to adjust the seatback angle.
2. Release the seatback adjustment lever once the
seat is in a comfortable riding position.
Pathrider 140 XL
Figure 14. Tiller Adjustment
Figure 15. Mirror Installation and Positioning
Figure 16. Seatback Adjustment
TILLER ADJUSTMENT LEVER