MOBILE OR MANUFACTURED HOME
• Installation must conform to the MANUFACTURED HOME
• The dryer MUST be vented to the outdoors with the
termination securely fastened to the mobile home
• The vent MUST NOT be terminated beneath a mobile or
securely to the structure.
• The vent MUST NOT be connected to any other duct,
vent, or chimney.
• Do not use sheet metal screws or other fastening devices
which extend into the interior of the exhaust vent.
• Provide an opening with a free area of at least 25 sq. in.
for introduction of outside air into the dryer room.
• Stacking of a gas dryer is not permitted in a mobile home
or manufactured home.
GARAGE INSTALLATION (IF ALLOWED
DRYER EXHAUST TO BOTTOM
THIS EXHAUST INSTALLATION, BE SURE
TO DISCONNECT THE DRYER FROM ITS
HANDS AND ARMS FROM SHARP EDGES
Detach and remove the bottom knockout. Remove the screw
inside the dryer exhaust duct and save. Pull the duct out of the
dryer. Protect sharp edges around the knockout and exhaust
opening with the tape.
Cut the duct as shown and keep portion A.
Through the rear opening, locate the tab in the middle of
the appliance base. Lift the tab to about 45º using a flat
ADDING NEW DUCT
tab in the base. Use the screw saved previously to secure
the duct in place through the tab on the appliance base.
ADDING ELBOW FOR EXHAUST THROUGH
BOTTOM OF CABINET
• Insert 4" elbow through the bottom opening, orient it for
bottom exhaust and connect it to the dryer internal duct.
duct joints must be secured
with tape, otherwise they may
separate and cause a safety
• Apply duct tape on the joint between the dryer inter
nal duct and elbow.