User’s Guide MBP16 Baby Monitor The features described in this user's guide are subject to modifications without prior notice.
Thank you for purchasing the MBP16. Now you can hear your baby sleeping in anther room. Please retain your original dated sales receipt for your records. For warranty service of your Motorola product, you will need to provide a copy of your dated sales receipt to confirm warranty status. Registration is not required for warranty coverage.
Overview of your Parent unit 1 Sound Level Indicators 3 GREEN and 2 RED LEDs turn indicate the audio is being picked up by microphone of baby unit, The more LEDs that light up, the louder the sound is. If no LED lights up the sound level in baby's room is below the threshold for the parent unit.
Parent Unit Display 6 Down / Volume - In idle mode: Press to decrease the speaker volume. In menu mode: Press to move down the menu list. 7 Talk In idle or menu mode: Press and hold to talk through to be baby unit.
Menu Structure of Parent Unit MAIN MENU LANGUAGE SOUND ALERT NIGHTLIGHT RESET SUB MENU ON? (if the current setting is off) ON? (if the current setting is off) CONFIRM? OFF? (if the current setting is on) OFF? (if the current setting is on) Overview of your Baby unit 1 Power Indicator On when the baby unit is switched on.
Important guidelines for installing your Baby Monitor • To use your baby unit and parent unit together, you must be able to establish a radio link between them, and the range will be affected by environmental conditions. • Any large metal object, like a refrigerator, a mirror, a filing cabinet, metallic doors or reinforced concrete, between the baby and parent unit may block the radio signal.
1. SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS ........8 2. GETTING STARTED...........9 2.1 Baby unit power supply........9 2.2 Parent unit battery installation......9 2.3 Belt clip on parent unit and baby unit....10 3. USING YOUR BABY MONITOR.......11 3.1 Power on/off the parent unit......11 3.2 Power on/off the baby unit ......11 3.3 Adjust speaker volume........11 3.4 Talk Back ............11 3.4.1 Adjust talk back volume......11...
1. SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS • Adult assembly is required. Keep small parts away from children when assembling. • This product is not a toy. Don't allow children to play WARNING: with it. • This baby monitor is not a substitute for responsible STRANGULATION HAZARD - Keep the adapter cord adult supervision.
2. GETTING STARTED Parent unit battery installation The parent unit comes with a battery pack. Charge the Baby unit power supply battery in the parent unit before you use it for the first time or when the parent unit indicates that the battery is low. Battery JACK Battery PLUG DC JACK...
Belt clip on parent unit and baby unit 5. Insert the small plug of the power adapter into the socket on the side of the parent unit. 6. Connect the other end of the power adapter to the mains socket. 7.
3. USING YOUR BABY MONITOR Adjust speaker volume There are 5 volume levels on the baby unit, and 6 levels Please read these instructions carefully, and be aware on the parent unit, including VOLUME OFF. that this baby monitor is only intended as an aid. It is not a 1.
4. PARENT UNIT SETTINGS NOTE If a lullaby is playing, it will stop during Talk Back, but will Set the language restart from the beginning when the Talk Back ends. to access the main menu. 1. Press Temperature 2. Press to select your desired The baby unit constantly monitors the temperature in your language.
5. DISPOSAL OF THE DEVICE Set the nightlight (ENVIRONMENT) to access the main menu. 1. Press 2. Press to select NIGHTLIGHT. At the end of the product lifecycle, you show ON? or OFF?. should not dispose of this product with 3.
6. CLEANING 7. TROUBLESHOOTING Clean your MBP16 with a slightly damp cloth or with an anti- Link light on the parent unit does not come on • Check whether the parent unit is powered on. static cloth. Never use cleaning agents or abrasive •...
Limited Warranty ("Warranty") • The parent unit and the baby unit are too close to each Thank you for purchasing this Motorola branded product other. Make sure the parent unit and baby unit are at manufactured under license by Binatone Electronics least 1.5 metre away from each other.
THE CONSUMER, AND IS PROVIDED IN LIEU OF ALL product. OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. IN NO Consumer Ninety (90) days from the date of EVENT SHALL MOTOROLA OR BINATONE BE LIABLE, Accessories the accessories original purchase WHETHER IN CONTRACT OR TORT (INCLUDING by the first consumer purchaser NEGLIGENCE) FOR DAMAGES IN EXCESS OF THE of the product.
Products or Accessories is excluded from Accessory to abnormal usage or conditions; or (d) other acts which are not the fault of MOTOROLA or coverage. BINATONE, are excluded from coverage.
9. TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS include: (a) the Product or Accessory; (b) the original proof of purchase (receipt) which includes the date, place RF frequency band 1881.792 MHz - 1897.344 MHz and seller of the Product; (c) if a warranty card was included in your box, a completed warranty card showing Channels the serial number of the Product;...
China Manufacturer / Importer (Signature of authorized person) Brand: Motorola complies with the essential protection requirements of R&TTE Directive 1999/5/EC on the approximation of the laws of the Member States relating to Radio Spectrum Matters, the Council Directive 2004/108/EC on the approximation of the laws of the Member States...
Manufactured, distributed or sold by Binatone Electronics International LTD., official licensee for this product. MOTOROLA and the Stylized M Logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Motorola Trademark Holdings, LLC. and are used under license. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.